We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of D. Lgs. (legislative decree) 196/2003, that Ferroli SpA shall process the data provided by you in conformity with the regulations pertaining to the provision of safeguards during the processing of personal data.
While submission of data is facultative, refusal to submit it may impede performance of the service.
The personal data provided by you, collected by telematic mode, is processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly by the company and/or by delegated third parties (mailing and data entry companies) for the following purposes:
* purposes linked to use of the services offered by the site;
* statistical purposes, transmission of information and advertising materials, and announcements of promotional actions, also by electronic mail.
Under no circumstances shall your data be transmitted to third parties (with the exceptions of mailing and data entry companies) or sold to third parties.
Within Ferroli SpA, the data may be transmitted solely to specifically delegated members of the Marketing Management, E-Commerce Management, Commercial Management, Sales Management and Information Technology Management teams, and to specifically delegated members the administrative offices.
Pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs. (legislative decree) 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the pertaining information officer information regarding the processing of your data, processing modes, and the purposes and the logic applied to your data, and also the right:
1) to receive confirmation of the existence of the said data and to receive it with the specification of its origin;
2) to receive identification data pertaining to the person responsible for processing data and officers or the classes of operators to whom the data can be transmitted or who may receive it insofar as they are officers or persons charged with specific tasks;
3) to update, rectify and add to the said data;
4) to delete and render anonymous data, and to block unlawfully processed data;
5) to receive confirmation that notice of the operations referred to above at points 3) and 4) has been provided to the parties to whom the data has been transmitted, with the exception of those cases in which the provision of notice is found to be impossible or to entail use of means disproportionate with respect to the right to be safeguarded;